Tuesday, August 21, 2012

first day of preschool

Dropped these two off at preschool at 11:30, came home and laid Lia down and now I'm just sitting here in a quiet house not quite sure what to do! Usually takes me 2-3 days to update the blog since I can spend an hour here, maybe another hour there, then some more the next day- but now that I have a couple hours a free time, I figured why not update it now about their first day of school while they're at school!

I love that these two both get to go to preschool. Having them so close together I originally thought they'd only be a grade apart, but the way their birthdays are I think there will be a grade between them. So this is Sara's last year of preschool, but Della will still go for two more years. We went back and forth trying to decide whether we should start Della this year, but I am so glad we did because she was SO excited to go!
It's nice because their preschool is at an actual school, so their classrooms are pretty close and I think they might even have snack time and recess together. I'm sure I'll get to hear all about it when I go pick them up. Is it weird that I already miss them? Seriously love my girls!

No comments: