Monday, December 3, 2012

November

I haven't really blogged at all in November and feel like we've done a lot! So here's a little recap of our November...

 We took the girls sledding for the first time after the big snowstorm and Ryan didn't kid around with any small hills and took them straight to the big one in sugarhouse! I promise I was nervous to go down and actually started halfway down the hill the first time. (I know I'm a wuss) Ryan took Sara and Lia on the big sled together the first time, then went with just Della the second and they turfed it. So Della only wanted to go with Mom after that :) I really couldn't believe how fast we were going down. I haven't been sledding since I was little and really think I had the most fun out of everyone!
 The girls had their first Parent Day Preschool Program right before Thanksgiving and since both programs were on the same day at the same time Ryan went to Sara's and I went to Della's. Ryan forgot to take pictures of Sara and only got a video, but I got plenty of pictures of Della.
We started off by making a little Christmas craft before the program. Now if you know Della, you know it's not easy to get her to smile, so I was so happy when she did for a picture! I was also a little worried how she'd do in the actual program, and you can call me bias, but she really did better than any of the other kids! She was pretty much the only one singing and doing all the hand signals. It really was so cute and I was the proud mom with a smile on my face the whole time taking pictures.
Then it was Thanksgiving weekend! This was our year with the Goodrich side and we celebrated by going to Dustin and Stacie's house who live in Vegas. It's always fun getting together with them 'cause we rarely see them, but when we do- our girls have SO much fun together! We had a tasty Thanksgiving dinner thanks to Dustin, Stacie, Cathie and Steph, then had fun playing games, doing perler beads, black friday shopping, watching football and just relaxing!
After Thanksgiving it was time to go home and celebrate Della's Birthday! This cute girl turned 3 on November 25th!
She had been looking forward to this day since July 23rd (which is Sara's birthday) and was so excited when it was finally her day! So we spoiled her with presents, balloons, and even let her pick out her own cake, and she picked... Santa! She really loved every minute of her special day, and we've loved having her apart of our family these last 3 years.
And this handsome boy turned 1 month old on Della's Birthday! And I'm kind of in depression about it, I really need him to stop growing.
The week after their preschool program these girls had their school field trip to the Treehouse Museum. We had never been before and they absolutely loved it!
Then on the last day of November we got together with my brother Ty and my sister Tawnya and their families to go to the Festival of Trees! It always makes it so fun when the girls get to get together with their cousins. They had fun looking at all the trees then we headed over to kid corner to get their nails painted, which was their favorite part of course!
And... besides those few eventful occasions we've just been loving our little Landon and trying to get in the swing of things with four kids!
 

2 comments:

Heather and AD said...

You are superwoman! Seriously! I don't do ANYTHING for the first 2 months, and you went on a vacation! I love the last picture of all your kids! So so cute!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! Your little man is SOOO handsome. I love your little family and am so happy for you! Love you girl!