Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OBSESSED

Thanks to my incredibly talented friend Sharon Johnson I have the most amazing, incredible, breathtakingly beautiful, sweetest pictures. I don't care how nice your camera is, only someone with natural, true, raw talent can capture photos like these. I felt overwhelmed with emotion as I looked through these one by one, my eyes filling with tears as I saw the next one, and the next.These are little moments that I've always loved, but never thought to take pictures of. Well thanks to my professional photographer of a friend, she knew exactley what I would want out of this session. I wasn't too sure when she first suggested starting first thing in the morning, right after everyone woke up still in our jammies, "we all tend to look a little haggard in the morning" was my response... but, I thought I'd trust her since she is the professional here, and I'm glad I did! There's nothing better than little girls in their jammies (even if their hair does look like a rats nest) These just wouldn't be the same if they would have been dressed cute with their hair all done. There really are no words to describe these perfect pictures...

I am seriously obsessed with them- and there are more but I figure you get the idea from this many. I always knew this was what Sharon did- that's what's so unique about her photography. She comes to your home and takes pictures of your family in your every day life doing every day things and captures those every day moments that we love and never want to forget. I always liked the idea, but thought my home wasn't "unique" or "cute" enough to do pictures. I just had plain walls, and weird colored baseboard, and felt like "where would she even take them" SO glad I finally caved and had her come do her thing. If you're considering getting pictures done any time soon, I highly recommend going with Sharon Johnson Photography. She also does birth stories which I regret not having her do Lia's more than ANYTHING!!! And now she's moving :( So, if you want to get these one of a kind, "in your home" pictures of your family you need to call her and get them done soon! You will not regret it. Can you really put a price on moments like these?

2 comments:

TEISHA said...

So cute Tori!!! I LOVE THEM and your girls are ADORABLE!

Michelle Montgomery said...

love these. so precious.