Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter


Easter was a fun one this year! I feel like my girls are at such a fun age for holidays like this. And I know these holidays are just going to continue to get more exciting as the younger ones grow and we add more ;)
Okay, so it isn't the greatest picture, but I love how it's of all the cousins that were at the Christensen Easter party. Gwen, Savannah, Noah, Chloe, Lia, Della, Elyse, Sara and Alyvia. There was an Easter egg hunt and they all had so fun running around the yard looking for eggs.
The girls got coordinating Easter outfits in their baskets from the Easter Bunny and I thought they looked pretty darn cute!
After the party at Ty and Whitney's we headed to the Goodrich's for their Easter party.
After finding eggs that morning from the Easter Bunny, eggs at Ty and Whitney's, and eggs and Grandma and Grandpa Goods, you could probably say it was one of the best days of their lives. They loved every minute of Easter Sunday and all three fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep the rest of the night.
(I can't take credit for all the pictures. I'm sure you'll be able to tell the difference but Whitney was nice enough to take a bunch for me with her nice camera, So Thanks Whitney!)

No comments: